This year I decided to stick with my Day Designer and make some HEART goals instead of SMART goals. Each letter of HEART stands for something different: Help Yourself, Everyone Else, Attitude & Academics, Resources, and Trade & Career. Accordingly, I have set some goals for myself to make 2017 the best year yet. As always, I have fitness goals, reading goals, and blogging goals; most of which I typically never reach. However, I have decided to bolster those goals with some that are essential to my happiness, for a more well-rounded year.
- Yoga & Meditation (starting out with once a week!)
- New Recipes (2 per month)
- Exercise (starting with 3-4 days a week)
- Weekly Updates
- Monthly Dates with different family members, especially the little ones!
Attitude and Academics:
- Read 15 Books (I know, same goal as last year, but I barely made it this year with my job and commute taking up so much time!)
- Stick to my budget
- Start Saving
- Pay off Student Loans
Trade and Career:
- Blog (hopefully once a week!)
I hope your goals for 2017 leave you feeling positive, inspired, and ready for the year ahead!
Kass ❤ xo