Happy New Year’s Eve! I found a great tag to review 2015! Hope you enjoy my answers- feel free to steal it for yourself!
1. If you could look back on one memory from last year that you wish you could relive, what would it be?
Just one? That’s tough. This year was truly amazing- but I’d have to say my service trip to the Dominican Republic. It’s an experience that I’ll never forget or be able to replicate and I’m so grateful that I was able to see the country from that perspective.
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I accomplished reading 12 books and it felt really good to get back into it and do some reading just for me.
3. 3 words to describe last year?
Love. Work. Creative.
4. Something your looking forward to this coming year?
I’m looking forward to my trip to India, student teaching, graduating college, being the maid of honor at my cousin’s wedding, and hopefully getting a job and having a classroom of my own!
5. What did last year teach you?
It taught me to care more about myself than I do for others. This is a work in progress, but I’m learning to let go of the negativity in my life.
6. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
My Victoria’s Secret bra- it’s so much more comfortable than ones I bought anywhere else.
7. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
8. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
I am hoping for more confidence and more yoga.
9. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
I am hoping for less self-hate and negativity.
10. Best book you read last year?
So many great ones! If I had to choose… Life of Pi by Yann Martel. Though A Room With A View (Forster), Mrs. Dalloway (Woolf), Kensington Homestead (Esposito), & Barchester Towers (Trollope) were truly wonderful as well!
11. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
I have a few, as mentioned in a previous post, but my main one is to do yoga twice a week. I just know that I need it in my life, and I want to make that commitment to myself.
Looking forward to reading some of your answers to these questions!