I just wanted to share a quick, easy, and healthy recipe with all of you. I made this last week and it was absolutely delicious. I ate it alongside a salad and I felt full and satisfied.
Ingredients: Vegetables, Olive Oil, Chickpeas, Spices. *Just use whatever you have already in your house, the purpose of this recipe is to show you that no matter how much or how little you have on hand, you can make something healthy and delicious with a few easy steps.
1. Cut up all your vegetables- any size will do. For my recipe, I used Zucchini, peppers, and onion.
2. Drain chickpeas and put them in a bowl with the vegetables.
3. Add olive oil- enough to coat the vegetables, but not too much as to drown them. Then add your spices. I used ground cumin- I love the flavor and the smell, it’s one of my favorite spices to work with- red pepper flakes for heat, oregano, pepper, and salt. This is your opportunity to get creative with the flavor!
4. Line a baking sheet with tin foil (for a no-mess cleanup) and empty the contents of the bowl onto it. Put more spices on top to ensure the vegetables will be flavorful.
5. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes or until edges of vegetables look slightly browned and crisp.
Here are the Before and After photos!